Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Am I The Only One Who Hated This?

Ah, my last film of the fest. Too bad I walked out on it. I herd this movie stirring up a ton of controversy and wanted to check it out. It turned out to be too much for my senses to take. It’s basically a film about a skinny Will Farell look alike beating the shit out of women. He beats them, he rapes them, he beats them again. It just seemed like the director was playing out some sick fantasy that otherwise would have been impossible, insanely illegal and immoral. I don’t understand why this movie was made. It’s hateful to women, has a pretty ridiculous plot and was impossible to take seriously. Was this shock just for the pure sake of shock? Probably. The stupid plot and the lines this flick crossed was enough for me to get up and go the fuck home. Had I not been tired from watching 3+ movies everyday up to this point, I may have stayed for the ending, which I hear might have been a redeeming quality. This is a movie you will either love or hate. I certainly didn’t like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment